Buzz Off

TalYasis 17:15 03 Jun 07

If only the bees still could.

Bee Colony Collapses Could Threaten U.S. Food Supply click here.
Some blame this on one of America's enemies for this dreadful situation.
Others blame it on wi-fi hot spots.
Many others have no clues.

However,after analysing some of the research papers recently sent to me,the initial results are showing an American cover-up of the deadly effects of the bees is due to the production of GM crops.

I'm just glad that many part of Europe saw the hidden dangers in GM crops.Unfortunately this deadly situation does not respect borders and boundaries.

octal 17:35 03 Jun 07

That's interesting, I was just discussing with my wife about this the other day and commented I wonder if it's something like a pesticide, but GM crop growing sounds a pretty good candidate to me, again man messing with things he/she doesn't understand. I wonder how long it will take to prove one way or the other, if it proves to be the reason it will probably be too late by then because GM will be part of the food chain.

TalYasis 18:05 03 Jun 07

I can just see the re-creation of Animal Farm but this time with a pig's head on a stock!

anskyber 18:08 03 Jun 07

The link of course makes no mention of GM crops. It does mention parasites and previous examples of bee die offs.

These research papers.

Presumably they are from scientific sources of repute rather than the loony fringe of conspiracy theorists? Perhaps you can give us a link to them or are they in the pile of papers you mention in another thread?

Kate B 18:11 03 Jun 07

The stuff about bees is nonsense; it's not even wi-fi, it was Dect phones. And even then the researchers say that there's no evidence that electromagnetic radiation was to blame. click here

Forum Editor 18:16 03 Jun 07

before you set off on another of your part truth-part fiction journeys.

1. "Some blame this on one of America's enemies for this dreadful situation."

Who does - post a link to the evidence that supports your statement.

2. "Others blame it on wi-fi hot spots."

Post links to the evidence to show that anyone 'blames' WiFi hotspots.

3."after analysing some of the research papers recently sent to me,the initial results are showing an American cover-up of the deadly effects of the bees is due to the production of GM crops."

Really? Just which research papers would they be then? Let's see some evidence that america is covering up the deadly effects on the bees of GM crops.

Otherwise I'm going to delete this thread pretty fast. I'm not going to tolerate any more of this. If you think you can come here with vague remarks about research papers being sent to you, and sweeping statements about WiFi and american cover ups without any evidence to support what you're saying you're badly mistaken.

Although I don't have any now I kept 12 hives of bees for many years, I know a bit about them, and I know that there have been unexplained bee die-offs many times in the past. Nobody knows what causes them, and certainly nobody knows what's causing this one. There's absolutely nothing wrong with postulating a theory or two, but do not claim to have access to 'research papers' unless you can demonstrate it to be true, and do not make wild allegations about America's enemies, WiFi hotspots etc., unless you can back them up in some way.

laurie53 18:26 03 Jun 07

I think you're being a bit unfair.

TalyAsis may him/herself be an American, in which case he/she has an inbuilt predeliction to conspiracy theories.

He/she may also be of Russian extraction which tends to produce the same effect! lol!

Peolpe can't help their genes!

Forum Editor 18:27 03 Jun 07

I know TalYasis of old. I'm not being unfair.

Bingalau 20:08 03 Jun 07

Maybe if the Queen dies the whole lot die?

Totally-braindead 20:30 03 Jun 07

The mind boggles.

Jak_1 20:37 03 Jun 07

Nice to know we still have some, er, um, eccentric people around, lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…