To busy - to keen - to bored - to lazy ?.

spuds 11:07 31 Mar 14
Answered

The forum's seems very quiet again, so perhaps something to get the ball rolling this forthcoming week?.

Throughout life some people try to follow a trend, when others seek their own way about resolving or thinking out issues.

Some people constantly state that they live a very busy lifestyle, trying to perhaps suggest that there are not enough hours in the day. Other people just get on with things, causing very little concern or emotions for themselves or others.

One particular thing about this forum,I have noticed, is the repeat of similar requests for help and advice, when a little search may already provide the answer, yet some people might choose to not find time to do this, and leave it for others instead.

What category do you fit. Are you always that busy, just to keen, to bored or plain lazy but will not admit or consider that?.

spuds 11:48 31 Mar 14

Perhaps re-reading the introduction, it might appear that I was just possibly referring to this forum via paragraph four, but I was using that approach for one example purpose only.

I am sure there are many other issues or incidents covering a range of peoples daily routines, and what they expect or want?.

sunnystaines 14:37 31 Mar 14

some people work/other interests as well, so they are limited, myself i am retired so pop in and out of PCA all the time.

sunnystaines 14:40 31 Mar 14

perhaps too many sub forums, condence a few down eg beginners,vista and w7 forums could all goto into main help forum, only keep latest o/s as a seperate forum.Other sub forums are ok as they are.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:27 31 Mar 14

"You forgot to add forgetful."

I can forget what I have said I'm going to do, within seconds of saying what I am going to do!

spuds 16:04 31 Mar 14
Answer

Mr Mistoffelees

Have you thought about carrying a notepad and pencil, or tying a knot in the corner of your handkerchief?.

My forgetfulness is soon redeemed when I make my regular visit to the GP's. The staff know me well, and give me a print-out for appointments, informing me that if they don't, I will most likely have forgotten by the time I have gone out of the door :O((

Aitchbee 16:07 31 Mar 14

I can be sneezy & bashful at times.

Mr Mistoffelees 16:49 31 Mar 14

spuds, don't be silly, how am I supposed to remember to carry a notepad and pencil?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:03 31 Mar 14

Very rarely get bored there's always something to do but I'm often too lazy to do it.

Not always keen to get started on a project but once going then I'll see it through to the end.

I can leave things to the last minute but sometimes plan well ahead with others, especially work related things.

I have a lot of faults and I'm reminded of them constantly :0)

carver 15:09 01 Apr 14

Why would any one carry a notepad and pencil, if I did that I'D most likely write in it then put it down and lose it because I forgot were it was then I'd spend more of my valuable time looking for it.

Have you thought that some times people ask a question but that question is put in a different form or expression, in which case you don't always find the answer you are looking for.

So it may not be any thing to do with laziness just an inability to phrase the question correctly.

Aitchbee 16:30 01 Apr 14

On the subject of forgetfulness, the best £2 I have ever spent, was for a coupla' fancy cords [ie 2 bits of string] for my spectacles. I used to always put 'em down 'somewhere in the house' and sometimes never find 'em for hours. Now they [the spectacles] are always right under my chin if I ever need to take 'em off for close-up reading :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…