Indigo 1 12:22 17 May 05

I came across this click here

What are your thoughts ?

Is it useful, a good idea, worthwhile or is it to be avoided ?

I get fed up having to register with so many sites and keep losing the login info so have to register again when I re-visit unless I only use the same log-in info for many sites (which is not very secure), would this method be any better ?

octal 12:58 17 May 05

I should think its OK, I think the Firefox browser has got an extension you can add anyway. I don't suppose the sites you're entering like it much though.

Nellie2 07:39 19 May 05

I think you will find that most forum owners/admins check regularly for these types of registrations and will delete the account when they come across it.

sidecar sid 19:36 19 May 05

As Nellie2 says it's certainly the case here

click here

Indigo 1 16:12 20 May 05

Thanks for the input, I was just curious and wanted some other opinions before I decided to go for it.

I didn't know this subject had been raised before but it seems the general consensus is that it's not a good thing so I won't use it or recommend it.

Cheers folks.

Yoda Knight 17:27 20 May 05

Depends on the site - if its the type thats likely to "sell" ur email add, then I would use it...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…