BT Despair

ened 07:14 28 Jan 05

Has any one noticed how you get a different answer every time you call up BT. I was once told the Freeserve Anytime No. didn't exist. After using it to get connected I called back to be told it was Premium Rate. Only when I received my bill did I see that it was in fact free.
I decided to resolve this by signing up for their on line service.
Guess What? It said my account number, which I took off the top of my bill and without which nobody on the telephone will talk to you, didn't exist.
So I emailed them. That was over a week ago and, so far, no response!

t.long 12:42 28 Jan 05

BT fault reporting, click here

spuds 17:58 28 Jan 05

Re-submit your question to BT. Last year, I emailed BT and had a reference number response.After waiting more than six weeks, I sent a further email requesting information as to no response. Apparently BT had lost my first email, and I was asked to re-submit my original question.They did inform me that they were extremely busy at that time though ;o(

citadel 23:55 28 Jan 05

I have always had a fast response from Bt, e-mail replies in two days. I have used the premium rate phone line and only paid for the first call as they gave a code for the next call that was free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…