Broken Home I need a rant!!!

josie mayhem 15:23 15 Jun 06

I've now declared that I come from a broken home...

Since the begining of this month disasters in no particular order;

First saturday of the month, brought a new MP3 player only to find that it wouldn't show on any of my 3 computers, so had to take it back the next day....

A 10 week old telly died on us, and the replacemnet sent is playing up, Philips have up-graded there DTV firmware on there tellies and this hasn't gone according to plan, and will be retrying on/between Mon/Tues so hopefully this will reslove our issuses if not back to the shop to sort this out...

Second saturday, hubby decides to have a G and T, and leaves the freezer door open so we lost all the freezer food....

Then when shutting the lounge window at the weekend, the hinges buckkled, so had to call out a repair man on sunday...

And today awoke to a soaking wet bathroom floor the toilet cistern leeking, so one buckect untill monday morning when the repair man can make it...

And I'm off to replace my broken digi camera...

Sethhaniel 15:30 15 Jun 06

Windows fault - not bad on average ;)

medicine hat 16:13 15 Jun 06

Seen any black cats or magpies recently?

semag 16:53 15 Jun 06

And I thought i was unlucky....geese

rdave13 17:01 15 Jun 06

Well it seems that you've used up all your bad luck! Maybe an extra line on saturday's lottery?

SG Atlantis® 17:02 15 Jun 06

crikey!

Sethhaniel, lol....

DrHoliday 17:55 15 Jun 06

Your not supporting England in the World Cup are you?

exdragon 18:57 15 Jun 06

Couldn't have been - they've just won!

Spark6 19:08 15 Jun 06

bad luck I mean!

I count five in yours josie so watch your back for number six. Seriously, your overdue a change of fortune so here's wishing you and yours all the best for the future.

josie mayhem 19:12 15 Jun 06

Nope! but I did pick out Trinadad and Tobago in works sweep stake...

I'm glad that you lot feel that I'm getting more than my fair share of bad luck, for a long time now my ring tone on my mobile is Travis 'why does it always rain on me' has become a standing joke in work, where I fair little better!

It's not unusaul on my weekend off to recieve a phone call on sunday that a piece of equipment has gone down from the duty superviser..

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:26 15 Jun 06

Sounds more like you need a holiday,

Just don't fly ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…