Brits Unimpressed !.

spuds 10:03 20 Jul 04

click here What are your views..Billions of pounds spent?

PurplePenny 14:09 20 Jul 04

I've used several local and regional gov. web sites and in most cases found them very useful. I've also contacted local government officers via web sites and received the answers that I required.

As might be expected though the standard of these sites varies enormously and sadly I've also used some that were less than useful. I was horrified by one council's website on which the home page was a list of "click here"s. I found it very confusing and I had the page displayed in front of me; had I been listening to the page I'm not sure that I would have reached the information that I needed.

spuds 15:03 20 Jul 04

Agree with what you say Purple Penny.I have used both national and local government websites, and they can vary in quality. I remember the original website for the government pension information scheme, that was a disaster. Whether it as improved, I haven't bothered to check. Previously, it was a case of the dog chasing the tail, and never catching it :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…