British Airways comes to its senses..

Seth Haniel 13:33 08 Apr 08

Naomi Campbell has been banned from flying with British Airways following a row over missing baggage.

€dstowe 13:40 08 Apr 08

All of the other carriers operating out of Heathrow must do the same for the ban to be effective. Let's hope they do!

techie4me 14:31 08 Apr 08

She is just a chav who already has a conviction in the USA for having a bad temper.
How long until Branson welcomes her to fly on Virgin Atlantic!

Totally-braindead 16:01 08 Apr 08

I was please to read this in the papers. It was well deserved in my opinion, such behaviour should not be tolerated and if she doesn't learn from this, as I think she won't, then other airlines should follow suit.

tullie 16:24 08 Apr 08

Whats a Chav?

octal 17:23 08 Apr 08

Chav, description:
'chav' (slang) - a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion; Chavs usually wear designer labels including the chav favourite 'Burberry', and if they’re girls, very short skirts, large hoop earrings and stilettos.

Of cousr she should be called a Chavett which is the female version.

Belatucadrus 17:25 08 Apr 08
  octal 17:25 08 Apr 08

Of cousr = course

I'll learn to spell for my next lesson.

spuds 23:15 08 Apr 08

There appears to be no set limit on the ban by BA, and if other airlines do not follow suit, then any ban is ineffective, unless private charter is considered.

Bapou 23:20 08 Apr 08

She won't be using her Air Miles now, is worth me asking BA if I can have them?

Legolas 07:53 09 Apr 08

I never use BA so I am not pleased as the chances of this chav being on a flight I am on has now increased ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…