Brilliant Police work

anchor 08:06 18 Mar 10

Following the release of the boy kidnapped in Pakistan, French and Spanish Police worked together, arrested the kidnappers, and recovered the ransom.

click here

jack 08:33 18 Mar 10

Nations can act together when prompted my huge press interest in the case.
That coupled by the apparent ineptness of the perpetrators over the use in mobile technology.

So much is left out by these stories.
Whilst acknowledging what close knit extended families can do and that there are many successful well off Asian families in the UK
One wonders at the circumstances of this particular family that prompted prompted the kidnappers in the first place and how the large ransom was able to be paid, and carried out of the country.
A lot of background info is missing here that would make more interesting read

Kevscar1 08:58 18 Mar 10

From the very first report this has stunk of an inside job so I expect more arrests but apart from the slip by the Punjab law minister the police did a perfect operation.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:04 18 Mar 10

'Nations can act together when prompted my huge press interest in the case'...errrrmmmm, Interpol?

G

john bunyan 09:20 18 Mar 10

Why was this British child out of school - had his father permission from the school , and if not will he be taken to court?
We are all pleased he is safe but there is an aroma of fish.

Kevscar1 14:07 18 Mar 10

If he had I still wouldn,t be surprised if he didn,t geet a warning about him being late back.

morddwyd 20:13 18 Mar 10

The kidnappers must have a very good intelligence network.

Resident in Spain but they knew a little boy was going from England to Pakistan, and they even knew where to find him when he got there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…