Bottom pincher.

User-1159794 13:38 01 Aug 07

The police want to catch this guy and hit him with an £80.00 fine.
click here

For the video.
click here

i hope they throw all possible resources at this villian, and have a feeling they probably will!
nobody got a sense of humour anymore? the PC brigade will probably call me sexist, but i had my bottom pinched by a lady last week, didnt hurt too much, actually i quite liked it!

Stuartli 14:38 01 Aug 07

>>The police want to catch this guy>>

Why?

The Daily Mail quickly traced the individual concerned and named him in this morning's issue - he lives "a stone's throw" from where the incident occurred...:-)

PC Dunce it would seem was involved and, what's more, wasting a great deal of unnecessary time and money as far as taxpayers are concerned (not that I am condoning what he did, although it's not a death sentence standard crime)

Stuartli 14:39 01 Aug 07

Read the Mail story at:

click here

MichelleC 15:22 01 Aug 07

I was brought up in an Italian household where bottom-pinching was a then acceptable cultural occupation even between siblings. It meant different things depending on who the pincher was and to whom it was done.

Since around the 70's it became a worldwide unacceptable intrusion even in Italy in most parts, and in most cases quite rightly.

I have a cousin who is vaguely disappointed if she doesn't get her bottom pinched when visiting Italy. Depending on how it's done it can be taken as a compliment.

User-1159794 16:30 01 Aug 07

You lucky so and so.
Its been many a year since my bottom was even looked at,let alone pinched.

dth 17:22 01 Aug 07

Of all the things happening in the world - the Daily Mail had a picture of the girl on the front page. It might be my age but what a state our daily newspapers are in! I almost preferred it when the Mail was running 'Hurrah For The Blackshirts' articles.

The Brigadier 17:55 01 Aug 07

Always thought Sue Turton was nice.
Now this will as it already has been picked up around the world.
Wonder who will benefit from it most 'The culprit' or the reporter!

Nice to see the Mail doing something decent with a story for once!!

Stuartli 17:59 01 Aug 07

The "girl" involved is a very well known television news reporter so it's hardly surprising that her photograph has been used, especially in view of the fact that the story revolves around her...:-)

Legolas 19:31 01 Aug 07

Bottom pinching is a very serious crime and can leave the person traumatised.

Without your bottom you wouldn't be able to sit down and you would have no where to hang your trousers.

I believe they are putting a picture of the pinched bottom on crimewatch and anyone with any idea of its whereabouts is in line for a reward.

Legolas 19:42 01 Aug 07

Just another thought on the pinched bottom, there is not much you can do with a bottom although as Billy Connely says you could use it as somewhere to park your bike.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…