boris and brown

wis 23:46 04 May 08

jees both in power ,zig and zag ,loral and hardy
were doomed

rossgolf 00:06 05 May 08

i dont think you will be able to take anythink boris says seriously because he looks like a cartoon character

wis 00:14 05 May 08

can someone explain to me how boris the muppit is
now in charge of london no way would i put him in charge of my westie, mind you might bite the bugger

Snec 01:53 05 May 08

Judging from the style of your posts I doubt that either of you are competent to assess the intelligence levels of either Brown or Boris.

laurie53 06:44 05 May 08

Another really constructive debate initiated.

Stuartli 08:35 05 May 08

If you tend to judge people based merely on their looks, then you will be in for a few surprises.

wis

A comment that probably reveals useful inside information for many other forum members.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:11 05 May 08

He was a King's Scholar. He read Classics at Balliol College, Oxford as a Brackenbury scholar, and was elected President of the Oxford Union and was also editor ofThe Spectator for 6 years. May one enquire as to what your stellar points of education have been?

G

Grey Goo 09:37 05 May 08

You may be reacting to last evening's "Headcases" programme. As Brian Conley would say "It's a Puppeeeet"

Forum Editor 10:05 05 May 08

assistant editor of the Daily Telegraph for five years, had a novel published in 2004, and in the same year was nominated for a British Academy Television award.

He has been MP for Henley-on-Thames since 2001, and was appointed Shadow Minister for Higher education in 2005. A colourful character, undoubtedly, but a "Muppit" he is not.

He can almost certainly spell Muppet correctly as well.

hssutton 10:19 05 May 08

"can someone explain to me how boris the muppit is
now in charge of london no way would i put him in charge of my westie, mind you might bite the bugger"

Could it be that the majority of Londoners have much more intelligence than you?

Cymro. 10:43 05 May 08

Could it be that just as Brown is seen as having too little charisma, Boris is seen as having too much. Anyway I don`t see what charisma has got to do with being a capable politician. Everything is all image these days when it should be the substance of a leader that counts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac