Boney M singer Bobby Farrell dies aged 61

timsmith259 13:32 30 Dec 10

click here

died in Russia

Big L 266 14:13 30 Dec 10

Hello.

timsmith....Another great and good songster gone sadly.Where did all those years go? I believe Billy Taylor died yesterday as well. Its been a really sad year with the deaths of many musicians.

I hope there's a tribute programme of Boney M and Billy Taylor music.

Big L 266

Quickbeam 16:07 30 Dec 10

Murdered by Rah Rah Rasputin...?

sunnystaines 16:47 30 Dec 10

or ma baker

Quickbeam 18:27 30 Dec 10

Daddy Cool is also under suspicion.

timsmith259 19:39 30 Dec 10

Quickbeam and sunnystaines the man died from a hear attack this isn't another depac

click here

ella33 19:59 30 Dec 10

Very sad. 61 is young to die suddenly. I agree that it would be nice to have tribute programmes for the music. I found myself watching films like ET because it the music reminds me of the brass bands when we lived near the sea. Mary Poppins was good for some of the music, too.
It would be good to have a Boney M concert.

interzone55 20:36 30 Dec 10

I think the words "Boney M mimer" are more accurate - the producer sang Bobby's parts on the records...

Macscouse 21:19 30 Dec 10

Boney M were big in Germany when I lived there in the '70's. I saw them live 3 times over a six year period. Even then, Bobby was lip synching on stage. I don't know who was actually singing, but it was so obvious. They were great favourites with the German public, and their concerts were excellent.

jakimo 11:24 01 Jan 11

as alan14 said,Farrell was a fake,he was a dancer who was glad to take the credit for the singing voice of Frank Farian who also produced the 'Boney M' recordings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…