A Blast From The Past

Crosstrainer2 17:46 PM 17 Jul 13

I don't know how many here will remember me from "back in the day" but I do notice a few usernames I recognise.

I thought I'd drop in to hi, and to update things a little...Had some fairly serious health issues which are ongoing, but under control, and at the ripe old age of 57, am to marry early next year.

I see Paul is on the TV selling Insurance.....nice to see him well.

Hope all that remember me are well!

These days, I am an all OSX / Apple person, although we maintain a large Windows server "Odin" for media purposes!

Brumas 18:01 PM 17 Jul 13

Crosstrainer2 nice to hear from you again old pal, perhaps we shall hear from you Friday night?

Crosstrainer2 18:06 PM 17 Jul 13

You may well do! We are in transition at present with much unpacking is being done as my fiancee moved her final stuff over to Cardiff yesterday....Including two Bengal cats ( BIG cat's) ....Fortunately, they like me, and have not yet tried to eat me!

It's nice to see so many people still around. Is Peter still the FE?

Nontek 19:05 PM 17 Jul 13

FE - yep Peter is still wielding the Silver Mouse these days. Congrats on your forthcoming nuptials.

woodchip 19:27 PM 17 Jul 13

He's Away, think he is working. He cannot send E-Mails though he can get them

morddwyd 19:41 PM 17 Jul 13

Hello CT2.

Not sure if you were around when I changed my name - you may remember me as Laurie53.

I envy you those cats. I like exotics, but you have to remember to be polite to them!

Woolwell 19:49 PM 17 Jul 13

I remember your username. Welcome back.

Crosstrainer2 09:08 AM 18 Jul 13

Thanks all....Yes, I was around when you changed your username Laurie.....!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED