blairs book

sunnystaines 10:28 13 Aug 10

Do you think blair should send all the proceeds of his book to the help for [email protected] charity.

As it was his and bush's false pretext to war that sent them out there in the first place.

michaelw 11:05 13 Aug 10

...Do you think blair should send all the proceeds of his book to the help for [email protected] charity...

No, he should buy yet another house.

Al94 11:06 13 Aug 10

It would be a very sad person who actually purchases it especially given the likely truth content!

johndrew 11:33 13 Aug 10

He should certainly pay for his own security click here.

Uboat 11:38 13 Aug 10

Well John Presscot has released a book too! BUT here in Hull we all know he is not liked at all, there is some people here who know the family & some of the "Ahum" goings on are not very acceptable from John..
As regards to TB's book i wouldnt buy it on outrage what he & his part did to the uk..

Quickbeam 11:49 13 Aug 10

Is Presscot's a popup book?

wids001 13:56 13 Aug 10

I shall certainly purchase a copy - hopefully signed.

Best PM this country had since before WW2.

michaelw 13:59 13 Aug 10

...Is Presscot's a popup book?...

No, it's a book all about pie-eating contests and how to overcome Bulimia ;0)

Do we know much Blair was paid? It's usually about a cool £1m from ex PMs etc. The only thing is the publishers never get their money back from the sales.

Al94 14:02 13 Aug 10

wids001 - you're the first person I've ever come across with that view unless you jest?

Uboat 16:16 13 Aug 10

Al94 "Here Here!" lol

morddwyd 20:29 13 Aug 10

"Well John Presscot has released a book too! BUT here in Hull we all know he is not liked at all"

So disliked that he managed to get elected to Parliament every time there was an election for over forty years!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…