Blackpool Tower Pricing

Chegs ®™ 18:21 28 Oct 09

I am going to Blackpool in the morning for a family day out.I have had a quick look online at pricing and it would seem that its likely to cost me £42 for the Tower which is way beyond our budget,but it isnt clear whether this £42 is just to go up the tower or includes the Circus(which we dont wish to see this trip)and additional attractions.

All we wish to do tomorrow is go up the Tower and if its £42 to do this one thing,then we wont be.We will simply spend the day wandering the seafront & beach and if my daughter wants to have a look from somewhere high up then I'll take her on the Pepsi Max. :)

Covergirl 19:06 28 Oct 09

£15.00 adults / £12.00 seniors & children click here . . . but that includes "Mooky's Circus of Dreams - Includes Tower Admission" - yes, I can see you've found this already and don't want the circus.

However, there's a link on the left for "Blackpool Tower Daily Admission - Circus Not Included" click here (yes it goes to Ticketmaster) but when you click "Find Tickets" (they don't start until November 11th (WHY)) the tickets are "not available yet". What a bad way to attract people.

There is a "Contact" link in very small letters at the bottom of the page in white text on a pale background :
General Enquiries
01253 622 242

Make a phone call

morddwyd 20:13 28 Oct 09

You ain't missing much.

Been there, done that, certainly not worth that much.

Your £42 would be better spent in the Pleasure Beach.

Chegs ®™ 23:31 28 Oct 09

Thanks Covergirl,my GF will give them a ring in the morning before we set off.

morddwyd: I used to go to Blackpool on a whim & gave up as it was nearly always shut.I have been up the Tower many years ago when I was about 5yrs old(had relatives in St Annes)and my sole reason for tomorrows trip is to let my daughter visit the Tower,the Pleasure Beach isnt part of our intended itinery though we do intend to remain in Blackpool to view the illuminations(probably by tram)and with luck I wont lose the car like I have done once before(took me 7hrs to locate where I'd left it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…