Blackberry Ad Campaign

I am sick of this ad. Have installed foof for firefox, but now have Google Chrome. Installed its adblocker but isn't that good. I want PCA to get rid of the Balckberry Ad. They should advertise something else that doesn't cover 'My Postings' and doesn't appear every time you click on something. I will soon leave if they don't change it to something else.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:35 15 May 10

Sheeeesh! here we go. Would you care to pay for this site?

'I will soon leave if they don't change it to something else'...don't let the door hit you in the butt as you leave.

G

bremner 14:40 15 May 10

This has truly been done to death and the corpse then dragged through the streets.

Can I suggest that threads on this subject should be immediately deleted from now on.

DANZIG 16:21 15 May 10

Never fails to amuse me, all these people who whinge about an advert that keeps a product free.

I wonder if they would still whine if they had to pay?

I meant I would rather they change it to something else. It is the black colour scheme, and anyway the mag, also helps pay for the website

BT 16:50 15 May 10

And to cap it all, on the full screen version if you're not a bit sharp on clicking on 'Close this ad' you end up being diverted to yet another ad as the 'peel down' invades the clicking area.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:52 15 May 10

I accept that English may not be your primary language but 'I want PCA to get rid of the Balckberry Ad. They should advertise something else that doesn't cover 'My Postings' and doesn't appear every time you click on something'....seems fairly clear to me and you appear to have failed to mention your predilection for a change of colour.

G

What do you mean by change of colour

If they changed it to Cisco, Microsoft, AMD or mesh I would be happier. Also would prefer it not to bug you evertime you clik on somthing

Anybody care to answer

Forum Editor 19:01 15 May 10

1. Google Chrome is my default browser.

2. I do not use ad-blockers.

3. I do not get a Blackberry ad every time I click on something, and I probably use this site more than anyone - I certainly click on things as much as anyone else does.

4. A Blackberry ad does not cover 'My postings' on my screens, and I use three of them at the same time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…