Billy Bragg withholding tax in protest

folsom 21:57 18 Jan 10

So how many of you are in support of this and more importantly, how many of you have signed up to his petition.?

morddwyd 22:01 18 Jan 10

In support of what?

Who's Billy Bragg?

Quiller. 22:02 18 Jan 10

and what petition. A link would be handy.

Quiller. 22:03 18 Jan 10

Snap.

Did he present the south bank show?

Proclaimer 22:04 18 Jan 10

but I can say I would not sympathise with anyone that does not pay their tax, no matter what reason they give.

I thought he was a protest singer, perhaps he should sing a protest song...

If he has a valid gripe and a better way of addressing it, then I might listen to him.

BRYNIT 22:13 18 Jan 10

I could be this story. click here

WhiteTruckMan 22:19 18 Jan 10

you cant fight city hall.

Well, you can actually, just not like this. All he is going to achieve is a whole load of grief for himself further down the line.

Even if he is right.

WTM

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:27 18 Jan 10

'Who is Billy Bragg'..it is amazing that in this era of communications and world-wide dissemination of knowledge that they are so many who are unable to take advantage of easily accessible knowledge or too lazy to use their idolant brains to Google.
I despair.

G.

Quiller. 22:36 18 Jan 10

but come up with some has been who probably will appear on the next edition of I'm a prat / celebrity get me a big fat fee and please resurrect my importance.

Publicity stunt for a no hoper.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:38 18 Jan 10

He has been described as a 'National treasure'.....something that you will never attain.....dream on....click here

G

Quiller. 22:39 18 Jan 10

owned by the sun.

Say no more.

Never heard of him. Has he been on strictly?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced