BIIIIIIG Snake..

hijo 12:40 16 Dec 06

this is worrying & amazing,the anaconda has eaten a "capibara" or in english kinda of pig from south america & its very clear to see it cant move due to the size of its meal,so the snake knows its got to get away & what does it do....?
The snake is 6 meters long...

click here=

rezeeg 13:34 16 Dec 06

Thanks hijo, my lunch has just gone the same way :-(

Pidder 15:40 16 Dec 06

Aw, waiting for the pig to get up and trot away...

powerless 15:43 16 Dec 06

ewwwwwwwwww

Mr Mistoffelees 16:02 16 Dec 06

Firstly, the capybara is the largest of the rodents and is not a pig.

Secondly, why where those idiots poking and prodding the anaconda until it felt the need to regurgitate it's meal to make a getaway? A capybara is a perfectly normal meal for a twenty foot anaconda.

knockin on 16:05 16 Dec 06

Why no sound on the second bit of film? Are they playing it backwards?

Mr Mistoffelees 16:08 16 Dec 06

why where those?

why were those

hijo 17:49 16 Dec 06

thats a very good point u made there about the sound...!! i didnt think about it either way though i still wouldnt like to be eaten like that yuk....
ALSO "Mr Mistoffelees" u said the "capybara" isnt a pig but a large rodent..good point i wasnt sure about what the animal realy was as my wife couldnt quite translate what it was she said it was like a kinda pig...??? you could be right on this but my last point is there is a spelling differance between "capibara" & "capybara" this could have something to do with it i dont know for sure..? anyway i just thought that some of you would be facinated in it..:-)
H

hijo 17:51 16 Dec 06

WELL DONE "Mr Mistoffelees" you was right & i was kinda wrong it is like a huge rodent..it still gets a big "YUCK"..lol
H

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…