Better sort the title out first.

Sapins 19:47 05 Jul 04

What's it to be, A NEWSroom forum or a Speakers Corner? which we all know what that entails! and why wasn't the third thread pulled immediately? or are standards re language going to be "relaxed"? Dollar signs make the implied meaning more obvious.

Djohn 20:37 05 Jul 04

I think it may be Sapins, when seen. This new forum will take a few days to settle down meanwhile there are bound to be the odd thread or two out of line. PCA have given us something many of us have been asking of for some time, Its up to us members to make sure the forum remains open. j.

ed-o 20:37 05 Jul 04

I believe they tried to upload the new forum on Friday but had some problems. I also think the F.E. was working on it over the weekend. They may have some larger problems to sort out with the board before they can get around to re-name this section.

It may also be that they have put so much time and effort into getting this on the server that they need some time for R&R or write the odd article for the mag. They may have families to go home to. lol

You can't expect the F.E. to be here 24\7 to monitor all posts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…