Best TV Ad

minilite 15:19 10 May 11
Answered

What is your best tv ad Mine is those Meercats,I think whoever thought this one up is brilliant,inniative and should be considered for the best Tv ad award of the year

Bapou 17:22 10 May 11

I don't see many these days, recording most programmes the fast forward button comes into play. Nevertheless what I do see still do not come up to the standard of the old 'John Smith's' commercials, featuring Arkwright.

Over at You Tube there's a good selection to watch.Click Here They Don't make 'em like that any more.

Pine Man 19:06 10 May 11

fourm member - I think this is the one you mean - great!

Cats

wee eddie 19:21 10 May 11

Are the Meercats more innovative than the Hamlet Campaigns?

Debatable, because both are Advertising at its very best.

Come to think of it, some of the Benson & Hedges ones were interesting as well.

morddwyd 20:32 10 May 11

Oh, not again!

lucky1 20:51 10 May 11

I was contemplating starting a thread about the worst television advertisments!

Picklefactory 21:18 10 May 11

I like this Carlsberg one best Squirrel

Strawballs 22:47 10 May 11

I like the one for the dogs chew stick featuring the doggy dentures.

IClaudio 23:48 10 May 11

Those Meercats are so annoying... but I guess that's the point!

My favourite atm, but only because I can so relate to it, is the one with the little boys getting the traffic lights to turn red so that they can 'phwoar' at the new Mercedes :)

Kevscar1 06:01 11 May 11

~The latest Toblerone one

Quickbeam 08:41 11 May 11

After checking out the new Toblerone ad, I would rate it at the same level of chocolate sex appeal as the past Flake and Turkish Delight ads of some decades ago.

Toblerone ad

But like other things, good ads are in the mind of the purchaser, I can't for the life of me see how Peperami sell any products with their current line of advertising.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…