For Beer Lovers everywhere!

Demora 10:55 19 Feb 10

How my dad would have loved to have tried these.

click here

Mind you I might see if I can give it a go in his memory.

D

Mr Mistoffelees 11:35 19 Feb 10

The best tasting bears tend to be around 5.5% alcohol by volume, the really strong ones tend to be over sweet and not very nice. Sink the Bismarck is, I suspect, likely to be foul. I won't waste my money on it, I would rather drink Marston's Pedigree.

johndrew 12:11 19 Feb 10

At 41% it may need a `mixer` to dilute it ;-)

Having said that I`m sure some of the `Friday night louts` would find it tame.

Quickbeam 12:55 19 Feb 10

will leave you like this click here :))

Brumas 13:00 19 Feb 10

I only drink strong beers, finding the weaker ones quite tasteless, my bottled beer of choice is Adnam's Broadside 6.3% - I haven't found another to beat it - purely in the interest of science, in my younger days, I did do quite a bit of research ;o))

Brumas 13:02 19 Feb 10

Should read - I only drink occasionally but when I do I only drink strong beer.

Brumas 14:19 19 Feb 10

Doesn't beer thinking about ;o) Having said that, if it was a Kod(i)ak bear CAM(E)RA would expose them ;o))

Mr Mistoffelees 15:02 19 Feb 10

When someone invents a spell checker, that can understand context, they will make a fortune!!

peter99co 16:09 19 Feb 10

I will stick to 10 bottles at 4%. Last all week as well.

Brumas 17:52 19 Feb 10

Guilty as charged, sorry if I caused offence - I just couldn't resist the play on words.

morddwyd 19:35 19 Feb 10

I am in that hell known only to a few.

Beer lover but allergic to it!

(no, not just large quantities - half a pint of normal strength puts me in bed for two days)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…