Be honest now

wee eddie 17:34 14 May 07

Be honest now, how much time each day do you spend on-line?

Well I voted for the final option because I'm On and Off all day, between jobs, nothing worth watching on the Tele, just back from the swimming pool, just in from tennis.

It almost certainly adds up to more than 6 hours although I do recognise the outside world. I have found myself hurrying back to find out if someone has solved some problem or other.

Forum Editor 17:39 14 May 07

to say.

Totally-braindead 17:41 14 May 07

I thought that it was rather amusing, "I no longer recognise the outside world" - liked it.
I voted in the 3 hours mark because theres the odd day I don't get near the PC and other days I spend a lot of time so I suppose it averages out.

Managing ed 17:53 14 May 07

I put that as an option so that I didn't have to be too specific. Like FE, I'm slightly embarrassed by how much time I spend online!

Matt
--------------
Matt Egan
Managing Editor
PC Advisor

Totally-braindead 17:59 14 May 07

Well FE you and the Managing ed did ask the question, so if you're embarrassed you only have yourselves to blame.

I know what you're going to say in your defence, neither of you asked the question it was a colleague whos responsible.

TOPCAT® 18:11 14 May 07

I thought I'd err on the side of caution and tick to suggest I've got another life to pursue. If you believe that then you'll believe anything! :o) TC.

STREETWORK 18:27 14 May 07

I think FE and Totally-braindead possibly live here. Personally I log in a couple of times a day and to follow up on any postings. I believe also that Kate B has opened a coffee shop over in the help room...

Totally-braindead 18:30 14 May 07

Well if Kate B has opened a coffee shop I must be banned as I've never been offered a cuppa.
Don't live here per se but perhaps I've been a bit dishonest with how long I spend on the net.

Maybe it is more than 3 hours a day but I voted so thats that.

Sapins 18:44 14 May 07

I ticked "I no longer recognise the outside world" before I realised it was about being online;-(

spikeychris 18:47 14 May 07

I hard wired myself to the net a few years ago. Keanu Reeves showed his face for a bit then buggered off, Lightweight.

Forum Editor 19:09 14 May 07

I've lived here for years. If I didn't have the forum to go to I don't know what I would do, I would have to watch TV, go out with friends, relax, spend time with my wife, and generally have a life.

It doesn't bear thinking about.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…