BBQ prawns?

donki 13:22 30 May 09

I luv prawns, grilled and fried but how do you BBQ them? Wrap in tinfoil with sum galic and ginger and pop them on the rack, i wouldnt fancy putting them right on the grill most would probably go MIA. Any ideas?

Bingalau 13:30 30 May 09

Get your good lady to do them in the normal way (fried or grilled) and bring them out to you with another bottle of beer of course...

donki 13:50 30 May 09

:) I like your style, I already have had a sneeky bottle or 2 and going to start the BBQ at 4. I think I just might get her to "wok" them, just thought I would be manly and try something different. Hope everyone else is out of doors today.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:52 30 May 09

Shell them if necessary and put them on bamboo skewers that have been in water for an hour and marinade in a mixture of olive oil and coconut with whatever herbs takes your fancy (rosemary, tarragon, lemon grass etc.). Leave covered in marinade for 30 mins or so. Place on grill and brush on marinade whilst cooking. They are ready when the prawns are golden brown. There is no need to put them in tin foil as this will ruin them.

donki 13:58 30 May 09

Why are the simplest solutions the best, I have made some chicken kebabs and it never crossed my mind to do the same with prawns.... dunno why. This forum really does have all the answers :).

Bingalau 14:10 30 May 09

donki, My answer was the best though. Don't forget to make her do the washing up afterwards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…