BBC website fully offline?

Uboat 03:00 30 Mar 11

Anyone tried to browse there site tonight? i thought it was my end so i rebooted & still got no luck? i asked a friend & they had the same??

Covergirl 08:37 30 Mar 11

Yes, it went down for an hour or so last night. No explanation forthcoming yet but some people are doing their best to make something out of not much.
click here

interzone55 10:31 30 Mar 11

click here

Don't you just love conspiracy theories. Servers aren't allowed to crash anymore without someone blaming Anonymous or some other bunch of malcontents.

Google lose a hard drive every 40 minutes, is that due to Anonymous, or just the fact that they have so many servers that the law of averages dictates regular failures, and every now and then the one that fails is really important and leads to a major outage...

Al94 13:21 30 Mar 11

Explanation here click here

avesnes1 13:41 30 Mar 11

The Law of Averages? Have a look at this:-click here

ella33 14:01 30 Mar 11

Couldn't get anything first thing this morning, no Ceefax either but I wasn't using either last night. Everything is fine now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…