BBC iPlayer

CatTrading 21:09 30 Dec 07

Installed it earlier today and it has caused so many conflicts that i have un-installed it, anyone else had problems with it?

Bingalau 21:29 30 Dec 07

No.

Bingalau 21:31 30 Dec 07

CatTrading. It has worked beautifully for me, so far. Didn't mean to be so brief before, I just pressed the key too soon accidentally.

laurie53 09:12 31 Dec 07

Didn't even know I was using it until yesterday when I was downloading my usual weekly programme and I noticed BBCiPlayer was in use.

Bingalau 12:10 31 Dec 07

I think it comes with the BBC Beta thingy... Mine did.

Forum Editor 16:56 01 Jan 08

I noticed that within the past few days the BBC has started promoting the iPlayer between programmes on TV.

dukeboxhero 17:18 02 Jan 08

Like fourm member i havnt had to d/load anything and i am enjoying some of the shows i have missed over christmas, My problem came when i had to d/load real player to listen to the radio, real player d/loaded ok but so did firefox and a google tool bar that i did not want

Al94 17:54 02 Jan 08

The full screen picture quality is very poor in streaming video mode. I tried the download manager previously and found the p2p software really slowed up my pc, so uninstalled and aint going there again.

Al94 17:54 02 Jan 08

The full screen picture quality is very poor in streaming video mode. I tried the download manager previously and found the p2p software really slowed up my pc, so uninstalled and aint going there again.

Al94 17:56 02 Jan 08

Sorry for duplicate post, got the dreaded "server error" message on the site again.

sunny staines 18:10 02 Jan 08

I must be lucky all works very well in both streaming and download playback in full screen in media player using xp pro.
only moan its icon auto loads in task tray every time despite closing. but I can put up with than as I have been able to view some missed programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…