BBC iplayer

Pine Man 14:30 28 Jun 07

See the link click here

This launches in 4 weeks and enables free downloads of BBC programs for up to a week after they have been broadcast and they can then be saved for up to 30 days before being watched.

Looks good to me.

Kate B 14:33 28 Jun 07

With a couple of catches. The only OS is XP, the only browser is IE. Same as 4oD. Which makes it useless if you're a Vista, Mac OS or Linux user; and/or a user of another browser.

Pine Man 14:35 28 Jun 07

Oh bum!!!

wolfie3000 14:38 28 Jun 07

Not a bad idea, i guess it wont be compatible with Windows MCE.

So i wont be able to sit back on my bed and watch it through Media centre.

Is there a list of what shows will be broadcast?

Pine Man 14:42 28 Jun 07

Programmes will include popular series such as Life on Mars; soap operas such as EastEnders and documentaries such as Planet Earth. Initially, 400 hours of programming will be available.

Some sporting events, such as Euro 2008, will be offered through the iPlayer as the service expands.

Pine Man 14:44 28 Jun 07

It's not completely doom and gloom.

Apple Macs could be available in autumn, with versions for Window's Vista and mobile devices to follow.

madgamer234 14:51 28 Jun 07

don't worry there will be time cracks and video format converters soon,if not already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…