Baby P

Kevscar1 17:36 14 Nov 08

Now tell me we shouldn't bring back the Death Penalty

Forum Editor 17:39 14 Nov 08

We shouldn't bring back the death penalty.

alB 17:50 14 Nov 08

The death penalty is too good for some people, I sincerely hope that the three that caused so much pain and misery to that young child, suffer the same for the rest of their lives ...alB

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:02 14 Nov 08

Why should they get such an easy way out?

Monoux 18:12 14 Nov 08

Thanks to the current system that protects the quilty perpetrator more than the victim I expect they'll be kept in solitary confinement, shame really they should be put in with the other prisoners and I bet they'd soon get their comeuppance

ened 18:13 14 Nov 08

Why are we not allowed to know their names?

I see there was a site on Facebook which named them but it was pulled.

We know the names of Ian Huntley and his ilk so why are these sickos being protected?

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:14 14 Nov 08

click here and I forgot, the B'ham 6, Guildford4, The Bridgwater Four, the M25 three, Stephen Downing, Stefan Kiszko, Timothy Evans et al..... and all the mothers wrongly accused of killing their children by overdosing them with salt...enough for you?
You may like to consider this with a clear head.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:15 14 Nov 08

'We know the names of Ian Huntley and his ilk so why are these sickos being protected?'...don't you feel that it is a bit weird that you want to know their names. How will this help you?

G

bremner 18:19 14 Nov 08

The "sickos" are not being protected. Their surviving children are.

Forum Editor 18:44 14 Nov 08

"why are these sickos being protected?"

as per bremner's post,the names are being withheld to protect the other children, and as GANDALF <|:-)> says, what possible reason would you have for knowing the names?

egapup 18:50 14 Nov 08

All the council workers who were involved in this should be sacked and, may-be, go to prison for gross neglect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now