AY Recovery

rawprawn 15:25 29 Feb 08

Why does FE appear to have done nothing regarding this blatant advertising spam. I think I reported it at around 7.30 this morning, and nothing seems to have been done about it despite numerous members reporting/complaining.

VoG II 15:31 29 Feb 08

Presumably he's doing his day job and could well be on the other side of the world at 35,000 feet.

crosstrainer 15:33 29 Feb 08

I think he may be away, as this has been reported many times....The poster is very determined, and keeps on starting new threads...Obvious advice to all DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE it is full of malware spyware bugs, rodents worms and other nasties.

rawprawn 15:37 29 Feb 08

My post is only a wind up, but it does seem to be a slow reaction from PCA. Surely there is someone in charge when he is away.

crosstrainer 15:39 29 Feb 08

You would think so....The guy's been driving me nuts all day....AND it's started raining :)

rawprawn 15:48 29 Feb 08

I find this form of advertising really strange. When I was in business the last thing I wanted to do was to wind up potential customers by annoying them, which is what this guy has succeeded in doing.
It's raining here as well! do you live next door, or is it countrywide?

rawprawn 15:53 29 Feb 08

I have just received an email from FE, saying "Many thanks" so wherever he is, he is now surely aware.

crosstrainer 15:54 29 Feb 08

Cardiff :) I'm afraid that this type of advertising does work....There are always newbies who will click on the link...If he gets a couple of hits per post, malware and spyware can then duplicate itself across the net. A sad sign of the times I'm afraid.

Pamy 15:55 29 Feb 08

...Obvious advice to all DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE it is full of malware spyware bugs, rodents worms and other nasties.

How do you know this?

crosstrainer 15:56 29 Feb 08

Ditto, just had response as well....til the next time then!

crosstrainer 15:57 29 Feb 08

This link is one of many:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…