awaiting the howls of derision...

Seth Haniel 09:45 18 Feb 10

click here
The latest release of once top-secret documents regarding UFO reports in the UK sees another round of odd sketches, strange sightings and close encounters set free into the public domain.
click here

Thousands of UFOs have been spotted in the last 20 years around the UK, according to newly released documents.

More than 6,000 pages of reports describe people's experiences with unidentified flying objects between 1994 and 2000.

Kevscar1 10:06 18 Feb 10

Well with all the millios of Planets out there I haven,t rulled out alien lifeforms, but why anything with advanced intelligence would want to come anywhere near this planet is beyond me.

Input Overload 10:10 18 Feb 10

I wish they would come & take me away I could do with a change.

johndrew 10:12 18 Feb 10

Some of the more recent sightings may have been members of the public going ballistic over MPs expenses ;-))

But more seriously, as Kevscar says, there is an awful lot of opportunity for intelligent life to exist. Question is, "does it?"; answer, "who knows.".

michaelw 10:23 18 Feb 10

I'm not sure but there is a rumour an alien is currently running the country.

Seth Haniel 11:26 18 Feb 10

so after 6,000 pages released for this period and you've had a look at one and it has swayed your opinion.. incredible

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:16 18 Feb 10

All the people who 'see' UFos are deluded, barking mad, short-sighted, easily led,sub-consciously placing subliminal images on vague sightings, drunk or of below average intelligence...all of which would seem to indicate that if any alien life form had contacted them, they would have made a terrible choice and one would have to question the intelligence of the aliens.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:17 18 Feb 10

'so after 6,000 pages released for this period and you've had a look at one and it has swayed your opinion.. incredible'...walk around any town centre during a weekday afternoon and it really does not seem that incredible.

G

Seth Haniel 12:41 18 Feb 10

Great big wake-up call ;)

morddwyd 20:09 18 Feb 10

It appears that Bonnybridge in Scotland may be the UFO capital of the world

click here

Are they really a superior life form?

Al94 21:48 18 Feb 10

How can you be so sure Gandalf?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…