Availability of Charity accounts

Cara2 22:17 12 May 06

Does anybody know how available company accounts are?

My query relates to charity accounts. Although the accounts for the charity overall are available, I am interested in the accounts for a particular charity shop rather than its accounts overall.

Thanks
Cara

Forum Editor 22:21 12 May 06

don't file separate sets of accounts - their turnover represents part of the overall revenue of the charity, and although separate branch accounts will be maintained by the charity there is no liability for them to be made available to the public.

Cara2 22:25 12 May 06

That answers my question perfectly. Thank you for your prompt reply.

Regards
Cara

namtas 10:07 13 May 06

Except
All charities who are of any serious worth would register with the Charity Commisioners and are given a registered charity number, this number is usually requested by most organisation as proof of the bonfidi of the charity. Registering also has tax reclaim benifits. By law regitered charities must submit accounts to the Charity Commisioners, however they need not be broken down to that which you would normally expect to see in a set of business accounts.
Find out the reg charity number, look here and type in the details to look at the accounts

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…