Austria: Yodeling Offends Muslims

Seth Haniel 08:44 16 Dec 10

Austria: Judge Rules That Yodeling Offends Muslims

click here

The citizen, 63-year-old Helmut G., was told by the court that his yodeling offended his next-door Muslim neighbors, who accused him of trying to mock and imitate the call of the Muezzin.

interzone55 08:45 16 Dec 10

Yodeling offends me, it's a terrible noise...

Quickbeam 08:52 16 Dec 10

I'm offended by by weak and ridiculous claims of offence being committed in some cause or another. Remember the boy who cried wolf.

BT 08:56 16 Dec 10

..comes to mind.

I'm getting a little fed up of these complaints against 'our' customs. I'll bet we wouldn't get very far making complaints against the customs of their home countries if we lived there.

onthelimit 08:57 16 Dec 10

When you listen to this, Im not surprised it's been banned! click here

Quickbeam 08:58 16 Dec 10

Oh, I don't deny it an ear offending racket onthelimit:)

Seth Haniel 09:17 16 Dec 10

i'm offended by all 'rap' Music ('Music' used lightly!!!)

they'll be banning Morris Dancing next :)

Uboat 09:26 16 Dec 10

Ok I was going to create a thread about this story of my brothers best friend, he is a bus driver in a major city in the uk and a Muslim woman boarded the bus with a full Burka (Seen here on the Right)

click here

The bus driver was shown a bus card with a photo of her on it and she was asked to show her face because she could be using any other persons bus card, she screamed at him then reported him, he is now suspended and awaiting the outcome.?

Who was in the right.? the bus driver or the lady..

onthelimit 09:27 16 Dec 10

The world (or our bit of it) has truly gone mad.

wolfie3000 09:35 16 Dec 10

If it was me i would have bought a big a** sound system and yodeled at 3am.

Uboat, those letterbox costumes really need to be banned.

egapup 09:39 16 Dec 10

I just wonder why these people come to live in western countries, then moan about our way of life.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…