Aupair Forum

Al94 19:16 PM 15 Feb 12

I was quite intrigued to come on to the Speakers Corner Forum this evening and find an Aupair Forum amongst other strange things listed in a banner above the Speakers Corner heading! Some very strange things happening with ads on this site at the moment.

Aitchbee 19:25 PM 15 Feb 12

Al94 - it was I, Aitchbee...able to speak English (Glaswegian), essential...but not nesseccary!

Aitchbee 20:07 PM 15 Feb 12

The Aupair 'title' is still emblazoned there, Al94.

I could do with a scivvy, to tidy my house.

Condom 20:16 PM 15 Feb 12

AitchBee

Try contacting Ibrox as there might very well be a changing room cleaner or two looking for some part time work in the very near future. Get your shoes cleaned for free at the same time.

I have une pair of au pairs, one does the cleaning and the other does our hands and feet but I certainly would not call them scivvies. We also have the added bonus of cheaper Thai food when we visit their restaurants in the evening.

wiz-king 20:37 PM 15 Feb 12

I used to have more than a(u)pair when I lived in India, a whole family load of them. But, I was sent back to England to go to school and it was a severe culture shock - I had to get my own cloths out, clean my shoes and even learn to tie my own shoelaces.

Many years later (about 20) I went to a local newly opened Indian restaurant and found it was being run by one of our old servants, so I took my father there and he spent many hour talking to them - a long wait for food! And then .... we were back to having a helper at home to help my sick mother.

Aitchbee 20:45 PM 15 Feb 12

Condom - Rangers' fans might be upset with your remarks.

Aitchbee 20:49 PM 15 Feb 12

...that's about half the population of Glasgow!

john bunyan 21:20 PM 15 Feb 12

AitchBEE. Well with that number a few bawbees each from the fans should get them out of administration. I do not understand, with footballers wages of over £20,000 a week how management can let a club go belly - up. Time for a reality check,maybe they could moonlight as au pairs in addition to kicking a bit of leather about and take a pay cut to a lot less than £i million a year.

Aitchbee 21:49 PM 15 Feb 12

john bunyan - that's the most sensible thing anyone has said tonite.

also...(p.s.) ...the price of a ticket to watch a Rangers' game, should now be increased,(by a small amount) to show solidarity, and confidence in the future running of the business...(I mean Club).

Condom 22:00 PM 15 Feb 12

AitchBee

I am not only a Rangers Supporter but also A Bond Holder which I purchased when the new stand was first being touted. Unfotunately I have personally used it less and less each year as my mum is now dead and I don't return home much anymore. I started getting out of the habit when more Sunday games appeared and getting back to England for Monday became too much and now I tend to Follow Follow them from EPSN in Thailand. Reminds me I need to get a new Tennants Shirt when I return. It doesn't mean I still can't joke about the situation.

Aitchbee 22:26 PM 15 Feb 12

Condom - Supporters like you, and all of the fans who pay at the turnstiles, I am sure, will keep Rangers,alive and kicking.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay