Attention all rugby fans

WhiteTruckMan 12:53 10 Jun 07

Take a look at the latest site competition. It (rugby) isnt my cup of tea, so I will not be entering. That increases the odds for others.

Don't just sit there. Go for it!

WTM

MrNerdy 12:58 10 Jun 07

No link:(

WhiteTruckMan 13:00 10 Jun 07

a link was needed. Just look to the left of your screen and click on the word 'competitions'

WTM

Si_L 13:19 10 Jun 07

click here

Theres your link MrNerdy!

Cheers for not entering WTM! Looks like I'll be going instead :D

Shame there is a one-entry-per-user thing on it.

Dizzy Bob 14:52 10 Jun 07

Shhhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell anyone else, I was hoping I was the only one entered!!

DB

Z1100 14:59 10 Jun 07

;)
Hanx!
K.

spuds 16:16 10 Jun 07

I have entered for the Laptop, but I often wonder (like perhaps many competitions) if you tick the No box regarding subscriber, you entry is either considered?.

Pineman100 18:05 10 Jun 07

... sorry mate. I've entered, so you don't stand a chance. I'll send you a postcard.

Si_L 15:31 11 Jun 07

I should hope so, I like to win stuff without being spammed lots. I guess alot of people don't notice the little tick box.

I better win, the only thing I ever won was when I was a 9 year old kid, I matched the numbers on the inside of my caramel bar to the numbers on Corry, and won a 'Kids go half price to Little Chef*)

*When accompanied by a full paying adult, weekdays only until 14:00

Funny how I was always in school during this time :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…