are you a reader from outside the U.K.

sunny staines 20:43 06 Dec 07

Just curious what other countries some of our readers are from. Please post back with your country. a chance to see how global or not we are.

Clapton is God 20:49 06 Dec 07

Er, "the U.K." isn't a country.

It's four of them.

sunny staines 20:51 06 Dec 07

well out side the 4 countries that make up the U.K.

Sapins 21:41 06 Dec 07

France.

wiz-king 21:45 06 Dec 07

I am English most of the time but South African when I am writing or marking university papers.

ashdav 02:09 07 Dec 07

Since 1st Oct 2007 I'm an ex pat in France and it's so much cheaper here (and no chavs!)

54david27 06:32 07 Dec 07

Greetings from Moscow where I am based at the moment. Most computer parts are more expensive than the UK but I did manage to get a Dlink WiFi router with USB printer port cheaper here than in the UK.

PalaeoBill 20:12 07 Dec 07

Clapton is God
Not wishing to be a pedant, but doing it anyway...:-)
By the Oxford English Dictionary definition of the word country, the UK is a country because it is a nation.
By the UN ruling, "if it is a member of the United Nations it is a country", the UK is also classed as a country. Strangely, by that same UN rule, the four 'parts' that make up the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) are not countries.

Forum Editor 23:18 07 Dec 07

"no chavs!"

You obviously don't live in Paris.

DieSse 23:53 07 Dec 07

I've lived very happily in Spain for just over 20 years now.

Clapton is God 15:29 08 Dec 07

Yawn.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…