Are you a PC Genius.? or fancy a new job!

Uboat 12:05 26 Jul 10

Just saw this on bbc news site & thought i wonder IF any readers can understand this.?

click here

Here is the job!

click here

skeletal 12:38 26 Jul 10

I think it is an extract from one of John Prescott’s speeches.

Skeletal

Bingalau 12:55 26 Jul 10

I think it may be the type of job to suit our FE?? Providing the salary is good enough of course.

OTT_B 13:18 26 Jul 10

Almost look like a good excuse to learn something about ciphers...

Uboat 13:43 26 Jul 10

Just seen a reply from the admin on the site it said:You will know how best to contact us when you've solved the puzzle.
Clearly there details are on it...

Legolas 13:48 26 Jul 10

Easy Peasy don't say you haven't got it yet. I would tell you the answer but as its a hidden code I better not ;)))

Legolas 13:51 26 Jul 10

Might be a job there for Gary McKinnon

amonra 15:01 26 Jul 10

It's obvious, the answer is 42 !

robgf 00:21 27 Jul 10

Looks like a scam to me, the so called cipher, isn't anything of the sort. And I can't see the point of the cartoon??

Uboat 00:23 27 Jul 10

No its NOT a scam Robgf! its a site thats been asked to look for the right person who can break the code! by the UK goverment, in fact my chinese mate may of just Cracked that! he said its a image with some details on it! ive stated above there is details but my mate thinks he can crack it..il let you all know..

morddwyd 08:13 27 Jul 10

Whatever it is, and I've now left it alone, it trashed my internet connection and I had to do a full router reset!

Coincidence?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple