Are you an online junkie?

Forum Editor 12:20 25 Dec 06

Well, if you're reading this on Christmas day I suppose you are, but don't worry, you're in good company, as you'll see if you click here

anskyber 12:22 25 Dec 06

No. I'm not in denial either, just waiting for my lunch and testing Santa's keyboard.

postie24 12:28 25 Dec 06

Enjoy your lunch anskyber,hope you dont have to wait too long.Happy xmas all...postie24

Bingalau 12:41 25 Dec 06

I'm going to tear myself away as that article suggests and have a drink. One of my lads has just arrived, so I have an excuse for a rum and ginger beer now. Cheers everybody. ..Bingalau..

Forum Editor 12:48 25 Dec 06

Waiting?

Lucky you - I'm cooking mine, it's a family tradition (not started by me I might add).

VoG II 12:52 25 Dec 06

I'm cooking ours too - also a family tradition.

The sprouts have just gone on so I'll have to tear myself away from the PC soon.

anskyber 12:52 25 Dec 06

Well done FE, to be honest it's admirable.

postie24 12:54 25 Dec 06

FE ,Dont spill any gravy over keyboard while your keeping a watchful eye on the forum and cooking the lunch at same time,happy xmas...postie24

Teaboy 12:54 25 Dec 06

I only switched on to check the mail! Happy Christmas to everyone, and may your tribe increase.

LastChip 12:55 25 Dec 06

I suppose I am ;-)

A very Happy Christmas to everyone.

Teaboy 12:58 25 Dec 06

P.S. I too am waiting for the grub. She tried my cooking several years ago, with burnt results. I'm not allowed near the kitchen now! Something FE may consider?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…