Are You Internet Dependant?

Mr A! 14:03 03 Dec 04

Are you internet dependant? What would you do without the internet? How would you improve the net?

I'd kill someone if the internet disappeared. Improving the internet? Yeh right, in a million years.

Jackcoms 14:07 03 Dec 04

I have 2 teenage daughters, studying for A Levels and GCSEs, and their school EXPECTS them to have access to the net in order to do homework research.

That's dependency!

Shas 14:39 03 Dec 04

Small businesses are being offered cash incentives to use online filing for their Employer's Annual Return for 2005-06 onwards, and I understand that from 2010 ALL companies will have to comply, so add that to everything else that is gradually requiring internet access and I guess the decision is being made for many of us.

Sir Radfordin 14:46 03 Dec 04

Anthony McClaran, the chief executive of Ucas, said: "Ucas is committed to transforming the application process to a fully 100% online system."

It won't just be home work that will need a computer but applying to Uni as well.

CurlyWhirly 15:47 03 Dec 04

Yeah - I am definently internet dependant.
I can't see the internet EVER disappearing as it is global now and used by BILLIONS of people.
Also businesses around the world RELY on it like for example the London Stock Exchange.

Mr Mistoffelees 17:44 03 Dec 04

What is life without the internet? I've forgotten.

Forum Editor 17:53 03 Dec 04

click here

I don't think we need two of them, so I'll close this now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…