are you going anywhere interesting

stalion 20:25 21 Mar 06

on holiday this year?.Got any good ideas for holidays?.

wiz-king 20:31 21 Mar 06

Going away with my wife and our two dogs in our camper van and doing the rounds of horse trials, but not taking our horses this time. Park, put up tent for the dogs and watch the horses. That will suit us fine.

octal 20:33 21 Mar 06

Going for a couple of weeks to Florida in September.

PUNKA 20:47 21 Mar 06

Spain March,Prague April,Cyprus May,
First Grandchild in July we can't wait.:)

VoG II 20:53 21 Mar 06

Recently returned from a week in Las Vegas. It is a facinating place, lots to do for adults but not suitable for young children (unless you stay in Circus Circus).

De Marcus™ 21:05 21 Mar 06

See you there!

SG Atlantis® 21:09 21 Mar 06

Just Majorca in June and England in November

hzhzhz 21:20 21 Mar 06

Me,nowhere as usual. I did have a day off last summer and my son in law and I trekked to the top of Aran Fawddwy in Snowdonia and it was amazing. I hope I can fit a mountain walk in again this summer.

octal 21:31 21 Mar 06

Really! We're flying out on the 21st and staying at the Parkway International resort.

rmcqua 21:34 21 Mar 06

South Padre Island, Texas. Gulf of Mexico, near the Mexican border. Easy drive from Harlingen or McAllen, Texas (both flyable into via Dallas/Fort Worth or Houston from UK). Sub-tropical climate, great beaches, wonderful deep sea fishing (if you are into that), very little known to European tourists.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:31 21 Mar 06

Just returned from a weekend in Lynmouth and going back for the music festival weekend. Going abroad is so twentieth century ;-)).

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos