Are we having a night off

Bingalau 10:18 31 Dec 10

from Brumas's postcard puzzle tonight? If not I regret that I will not be able to participate as I shall be out celebrating for a change. I'm sure my useless efforts will not be missed, but I do like to have a shuffti at the old pictures. (I'm sure Brumas will be able to comment on the "old" bit).

uk-wizard 10:21 31 Dec 10

That is the 'royal we' I presume.

Bingalau 10:36 31 Dec 10

One will not comment on that.

spuds 11:06 31 Dec 10

You just cannot keep these hooligans apart.

I wonder what 2011 will bring?

Bingalau 12:45 31 Dec 10

spuds.... What on earth are you talking about?

Pineman100 14:29 31 Dec 10

I wonder whether spuds has started celebrating a bit early?

;o)

spuds 14:48 31 Dec 10

Considering the banter that we have had from certain quarters (B+B+M) over 2010, I thought that I would perhaps join in. Looks like I may have made a mistake :O((

Happy New Year everyone.

peter99co 15:13 31 Dec 10

Have a great night out. I once had such a good night out I had to ask friends if I had enjoyed myself :0)

morddwyd 15:31 31 Dec 10

Can't have been very good friends.

Most of mine would have been only too happy, without being asked, to inform me on every embarrassing and cringeworthy activity I had indulged in!

Macscouse 17:29 31 Dec 10

Don't worry, he's sober, he don't know what he's saying....

Everyone is welcome to join in, the more the merrier.

Bingalau 18:02 31 Dec 10

Macscouse, I don't mind who joins in, but having the audacity to call us "Hooligans".. That's beyond the pale. By the way is "spuds" Irish or what? I know the word "Hooligan" has Irish roots.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…