Anyone know the 'Life on Mars' sequal?

WhiteTruckMan 23:18 22 Jan 08

After a comment by a friend today I've been doing some digging about a sequel to the tv series life on mars. I've turned up some details, like it is to be called ashes to ashes, and was to be filmed in 2007 for release early 2008, but cannot find anything newer. Anyone else heard anything?

WTM

Forum Editor 23:30 22 Jan 08

in one of last week's papers, but I'm afraid I can't remember which one.

WhiteTruckMan 23:39 22 Jan 08

that prompted my friend to mention it in the first place, but I didntsee it myself.

WTM

Monument 23:47 22 Jan 08

Ashes to ashes starts in February click here and here is the earlier BBC announcement

click here

WhiteTruckMan 00:42 23 Jan 08

Just what I wanted to know.

It also looks like fun as well. Looks like Mrs WTM will get turfed off watching reruns of law and order when thats about.

WTM

Earthsea 01:09 23 Jan 08

BBC1 just showed a trailer for it!

WhiteTruckMan 22:02 05 Feb 08

if anyone other than me is interested, first episode of ashes to ashes is on this thursday, bbc1 at 9pm

click here

WTM

thanks WTM
My teen era,so should be good for a laugh or two.

lofty29 11:34 06 Feb 08

can't wait, got the original series on dvd for christmas, will be recording the new one. wonderful tv

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…