Anyone help with this SPam database pls

charmingman 11:14 20 Jun 08

Hi all i have recived some 300 plus emails off this company & ive emailed them to stop sending me it there isnt any telelphone number just a email GRR as ive stated ive emailed them but they havent replied & i am STILL getting rubbish from them to the extent that my email address is a formal one i use for job applications & i am having to abandon it due to this company can anyone make any suggestions PLEASE

here they are:

click here

Clapton is God 11:22 20 Jun 08

This post should really be in the Helproom.

Nevertheless, install a decent free anti-spam filter such as click here and put their e-mail address into its Blacklist.

And never reply to spam e-mails.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:24 20 Jun 08

Use Mailwasher click here
or Spamihilator click here

charmingman 11:36 20 Jun 08

Many thankx guys!!!

wiz-king 12:39 20 Jun 08

If they are using the same address each time then use the junk mail setting of your browser to mark the address as spam. In OE6 it's tools/message rules/blocked senders.

charmingman 13:21 20 Jun 08

fourm member

nope i didnt laugh thats quite intresting & i truely appreciate your time to post it, its about time we started to take action, once i send this to them if i receive NO reply "What then"..?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…