Anyone for coffee?

john bunyan 18:45 PM 25 Feb 12

My local Nero coffee bar is a little more conservative. I hope comments are of a strictly censorious nature.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2105339/Laura-Maggi-Le-Cafe-Busty-barmaid-serves-drinks-skimpy-outfits.html?ICO=mostreadmodule

sunnystaines 18:52 PM 25 Feb 12

A nero has just opened in staines but not like that one.we also have two costas and a starbucks and many cafe places too. cannot see how a small town can support so many.

Aitchbee 19:05 PM 25 Feb 12

I prefer Colombian 100%, Arabica,black, full-bodied & strong, but gentle... beans.

morddwyd 21:11 PM 25 Feb 12

Small minded people. small minded customers!

BT 08:27 AM 26 Feb 12

Reminds me of when a friend of mine went into a Starbucks and was asked "Would you like to try a Brazilian" and replied to a very embarrassed assistant "No, I'll just have a coffee!"

wiz-king 08:30 AM 26 Feb 12

They must have changed a bit since the 60's! Don't remember the staff looking like that at the Nightingale or Saltbox cafe.

Quickbeam 08:57 AM 26 Feb 12

Yes, I'd erm, go back to her's for an, erm, a coffee...

She's only harmlessly taking the mocha-ry out of coffee houses.

ordep 10:30 AM 26 Feb 12

Sunnystaines. Are you going to to update your handle to Sunnystaines on thames;-)

Input Overload 11:28 AM 26 Feb 12

Storm in a tea (coffee cup). The lady in question seems happy to make a few bob out of it & if people are willing enough to drive miles to see her I can only wonder why.

birdface 11:31 AM 26 Feb 12

If you have got it flaunt it was the old saying and it is certainly good for trade.

I could even be tempted to go in there for a cuppa.

sunnystaines 14:24 PM 26 Feb 12

ordep

No This is a big waste of rate payers money having everything changed to include "on thames" the whole farce even reached national TV and papers.

I saw nothing wrong with the ali G image would often stand and watch the filming. In my working days sat on many panels in the council pity too late to have a go re this saga.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…