Anybody like Sheds?

peter99co 23:10 30 Sep 08

If you like sheds you will like this site.

click here

Brumas 23:13 30 Sep 08

I did at school , especially the back of the bike-shed ;o)

lotvic 23:16 30 Sep 08

I am totally stunned by this

peter99co 23:23 30 Sep 08

What the confession or the site

lotvic 23:39 30 Sep 08

I shall find or build myself a nice shed in which I shall live on tinned tomatoes and baked beans washed down with a proper china mug full of tea.

This may or may not be the answer to my housing problem, rising grocery costs and sense of unreality.

peter99co 23:51 30 Sep 08

Don't hit your thumb with a hammer when you put the roof on.

Quickbeam 00:24 01 Oct 08

Thats almost as bad as 'Sheds R Us'.

MCE2K5 00:27 01 Oct 08
  tillybaby 07:29 01 Oct 08

Well, as I type I've got a shed in my kitchen, it's been there for two weeks now but hopefully will be erected this Friday,

When I saw the title of the thread I thought I was going to see some really expensive sheds reduced to a ridiculously low price, thank goodness I didn't.

carver 08:44 01 Oct 08

And to think that all these years I've missed out on such wonderful sites.

I must now go outside and take a photo of my shed, followed by a visit to the doc's, then a couple of hours with a shrink, followed by a tour of the supermarket in case they have any out of date tinned tomatoes.

interzone55 09:51 01 Oct 08

This is a book of shed photos, it's fascinating what some people get up to in their sheds...

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…