Any musicians?- dolphinmusic.co.uk

Completealias 14:59 08 Aug 05

Hi there,

Have just ordered my audigy 4 which will be arriving this week, can't wait.

Anyways I would like to mike up my acoustic guitar, I'm not professional just want to have a go at producing some of my own tracks, which leads me to my question.

First off has anyone heard of or used dolphinmusic.co.uk if so what are your thoughts on them.

Secondly, i have been looking at mikes and was thinking of purchasing the AKG D 660 S click here from above site. Any comments on if this will be a good choice for recording my acoustic steel strung guitar and some vocals.

Thanks for your time, looks like I'm in for a learning curve.

pj123 18:04 10 Aug 05

Not the answer you want to hear but this thread has been up for a couple of days now with no response.

I am a musician, I play clarinet and used to play with a jazz band in the 70s. Most of our stuff was recorded on Cassette or Vinyl.

I haven't tried the way you are suggesting as my way is to record it to a standard Cassette tape and then transfer it to CD at a later date.

Completealias 03:29 12 Aug 05

Cheers for that pj123 have managed to pick someones brains on the subject and have a rough idea of where I'm going now I think.

Looks like I've got some stuff to get me head around none the less.

On a very happy note my audigy 4 turned up yesterday have installed it and its lovely :)

Once again thanks for the reply

GibsonSt19 13:25 13 Aug 05

I've ordered kit from these guys before.

Fast, efficient and well priced.

Completealias 16:07 13 Aug 05

Thanks for that GibsonSt19, they seem to be the best priced I found so far.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…