any interesting hi framerate webcams to watch?!

theDarkness 23:55 20 May 10

Im trying to find out if there are any webcams out there that might be worth a look, that just arent of drunken locals staggering home from a night out at the pub (move the cam from my link to the right hand side then view full screen), lol! :)
This is the highest quality webcam Ive found so far (ignoring the earthcam new york cam), its outside the exmouth seafront pub, which you can view and even control when there are no special events running if you click here
Perhaps not the most interesting of cams, but you can click to view the camera in full screen after controlling, and even zoom in/out.

Covergirl 05:20 21 May 10

click here

No idea on framerate though.

wiz-king 05:23 21 May 10

Just one lonely seagull wandering about at
05.22!

Woolwell 09:32 21 May 10

The BBC local sites list webcams but not a lot of them are very interesting. This is Devon's lis click here

Quickbeam 09:37 21 May 10

Does anyone actually watch a webcam for more than one or two frames?

The old paint drying analogy sums them up for me...

Al94 10:02 21 May 10

I agree that very few are interesting (well not the ones we can talk about here!) I like this one click here which is at a beach we walk on when in Fuerteventura.

I like to check out the weather (looks good on a bad day in UK) and a lot of water sports activity at times.

theDarkness 16:03 21 May 10

its hard to find very fast cameras, with earthcam you can sort them out by searching for something then clicking on the refresh rate in the results, but it doesnt always come up with the best. looks warm in Fuerteventura! windy in puerto rico if you click here

Legolas 20:49 21 May 10

I use this one on Arran to check the weather it overlooks Brodick harbour, a bit of a haze and getting dark at the moment click here

Woolwell 20:56 21 May 10

This one in Amsterdam isn't too bad click here. You have to watch an ad first.

shizzy 21:53 21 May 10

Lots on here see.click here
All cameras not working at the moment but Bristol Zoo is favourite for me. The King Harry ferry is interesting too.

Al94 22:52 21 May 10

Some good cams there shizzy, even with sound! click here (right click and zoom full screen)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…