Any Gladys Knight Fans out there who can help ?

Eargasm 22:33 19 Oct 09

I have just seen the fabulous Gladys Knight twice on her recent tour ( and probably her lastin the UK) at Manchester and Sheffield Arenas.

While at Sheffield i bought a USB Wristband of the audio from her London gig a few days earlier sponsored by "Live Nation"

When the drive is plugged in "Device not Recognised" message appears ( tried it on 3 seperate computers) and it seems faulty.

I have emailed live nation and Sheffield arena about a replacement, live nation say it's not their problem and i need to contact the vendor. Sheffield Arena will not respond ( it seems they are happy to sell you a (£50 ticket, a £15 5 page programme and a £15 USB stick) but are not so obliging when a problem arises ( rant over)

I really really need this audio.........

So anyone out there who has the audio that could transfer it to CD and post to me? ( i will pay postage)

Or provide me a link where i could buy it again online ? ( nothing on live nation site )

Or anyone who could tell me how to get information off a faulty USB drive ?

Thanks in anticipation !

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:44 19 Oct 09

tell me how to get information off a faulty USB drive

click here

Condom 22:46 19 Oct 09

So sorry to hear of your problems. I bought a rubber type wrist bad USB stick for my wife who works in the local SCBU and this was handier for her than carrying a normal USB stick

When I first got it it wouldn't work in her laptop running Vista but worked fine on my desktop running XP. I've had a streeful day and for the life of me I can't remember what I did to get it to work in her machine so what I'm saying is don't give up on it as it may not be as bad as you think. I think it was a driver problem which was easily resolved but the details excape me right now. Sorry this is probably not much help but hopefully it will chear you up a little.

Eargasm 23:40 19 Oct 09

Thanks all, tried all that in your "Click here" Fruit Bat stil no joy, the drive lights up when plugged in, device manager lists it as unknown device, as i say it is the same on 3 different computers ( all running XP ) i have tried all the USB sockets on the computer and even uninstalled rebooted still won't work, if i could just get it recognised once to retrieve the mp3 files i would be happy !

crosstrainer 15:20 20 Oct 09

Have you tried it on a Vista PC?

Eargasm 21:57 22 Oct 09

Result !!! Sheffield Arena finally put me in touch with the merchandise company who supplied the wristbands and they are posting me a new one !!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac