Anthony Robbins

royalflush 06:52 04 Jun 07

Has anyone been to these kinda conventions,i often wonder what drives people to pay such a high price just to be given advice in the form that it is,

the man in question is "Anthony Robbins" he's famous throughout usa & if youve seen the film "Shallow Hal" then youve seen this guy, just have a look at the prices he charges, what is it that makes him & others like him so popular is it that he talk's sense & makes good points or is it something else?

click here

Forum Editor 07:03 04 Jun 07

to pay $250 for an 'online behavioural assessment' is in need of some help.

People like Tony Robbins succeed because they hold out the promise of a better life - all you have to do is follow their plan, which costs plenty. If you fail to achieve a better life it's your fault of course, you didn't follow the plan properly.

There are leaders in life, and there are followers, and fortunately for people like Tony Robbins there's no shortage of followers.

wolfie3000 08:37 04 Jun 07

These guys make me laugh,

Everyone on the planet searches for true happiness and will never find it as theres always more to have,

Some use wealth, possessions and even religion to seek true happiness but never find it.

Mike D 08:39 04 Jun 07

Back in the early 90s I was sent to a presetation by a well known Total Quality Management "guru". He was an outstanding public peaker and could have sold any theory that he wanted to - BUT what he actually said was very ordinary, not in the revelation chart at all. Most of my then colleagues (in a training team) knew a damn sight more than he seemed to.

I'm glad I didn't have to pjck the bill up.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…