answers.com

spikeychris 14:07 07 Feb 05

Quote: Answers.com is the most useful, smartest, coolest, easiest-to-use Web innovation to come around in years.

click here

click here

gudgulf 15:47 07 Feb 05

I've had a bit of a mess around with it and I'm impressed....so it's been added to my Firefox search engines and the one click search option installed.

Thanks for the link spikeychris.

fuzzyone 19:14 07 Feb 05

spikeychris,

fascinating, I've been on this site for nearly an hour, and it's well worth a bookmark.

spikeychris 19:14 07 Feb 05

One thing I just lurve about this app is the option to just right click a word - anywhere on the screen and select answers. Its just superb!!

justme 19:58 07 Feb 05

Sorry to be such a spoilsport but I have just typed in my own name and it did not know me. I guess that I am not one in a million :-((

By the way, it also does not know of PC Advisor so it can't be up to much. It still has a lot to learn.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 20:10 07 Feb 05

I will be giving it a try.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:07 14 Feb 05

:)

grey george 17:22 14 Feb 05

The google definition link now points to this site. I’ve not found it as good as their previous link for dictionary or thesauruses use. But for general foraging you can spend hours there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…