Another weekend is upon us...

Bingalau 19:33 12 Oct 07

and I for one am looking forward to the Rugger match twixt France and England. Also looking forward to the latest puzzle postcard from Brumas, which will be here later tonight probably. I know I never get anywhere near solving any of them, but they are all interesting pictures and it is nice to see some of the puzzles get solved. Oh! I believe there's footie match of some kind tomorrow too. I wonder what else is going on?

So Afraid 19:38 12 Oct 07

Come on England get to the final.

The Brigadier 19:56 12 Oct 07

Cricket, Footbal & Rugby all being played by England this weekend.

amonra 19:56 12 Oct 07

Especially for the Welsh rugby team, OXO are bringing out a 3 coloured cube, red, white and green.
It's going to be called "The Laughing Stock" !!!

Head down.

Bingalau 20:02 12 Oct 07

amonra... Behave yourself! Brigadier, not interested in cricket really but I do hope they win. Are they playing Australia or somthing?

rdave13 20:14 12 Oct 07

Shame on you picking on us Welsh.. ;)

Bingalau 20:23 12 Oct 07

Yes...amonra.... I'd keep that head down if I were you, otherwise you might find "Big Ivor" heading your way. ;-^}

citadel 20:40 12 Oct 07

We who are the rest of the people, raised our hearts and eyes to heaven, crying for god to have compassion upon us, and to turn away from us the power of the french.

Legolas 21:04 12 Oct 07

Not doing anything special at the weekend but as I am off work next week I am going to the beautiful Isle of Arran to do a bit of walking:-)

Brumas 21:31 12 Oct 07

Your wish is my command ;-^

Quickbeam 10:15 13 Oct 07

You might bump into the Aussie rugby team trying to work out the riddle of their failure there;)...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5