Another! Tour Opperator Go's BUST!

Uboat 01:00 18 Aug 10

Twice in the same week leaving thousands abroad, Maybe things are not as good as i thought they was for these kinda companies, i heard things was picking up?

click here

& now just announced

click here

Quickbeam 08:00 18 Aug 10

I'd best stick to Frinton-on-Sea to be safe then.

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:25 18 Aug 10

'Maybe things are not as good as i thought they was for these kinda companies, i heard things was picking up?'...so, in a declining market due to economic restraints and the threat of job losses where holiday operators work on tiny profits, you thought that things were OK? It might be best if you declined to apply for the Chancellors' job.

G

ridicle 08:48 18 Aug 10

Gandalf people believe what's reported in the news, i guess not all news is kosher

michaelw 14:37 18 Aug 10

Although the company is another one backed by ATOL the administration of the compensation scheme leaves a lot to be desired. People often have to fork out before they get a refund. Imagine being stuck in a foreign country. So if you're a family of four and have booked in a hotel for two weeks full board and do not have access to a few thousand pounds because the hoteliers insist on being paid up front you could be in a lot of trouble.

Why can't ATOL get they're act together and have some sort of tie-up with the British Consuls?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced