another game show ruined by.............

Seth Haniel 09:16 23 Nov 09

people with too much money and not enough common sense -

phone voting for the wrong reasons

ok it's their money they're wasting - but ruining what could be have been 'good' entertainment

Latest case Jordan

Quickbeam 09:21 23 Nov 09

Technotiger 09:57 23 Nov 09

I second that!

canarieslover 10:14 23 Nov 09

That all depends on your definition of 'good', doesn't it??

Seth Haniel 10:33 23 Nov 09

Not that i am a fan..
but three programs
'Stricktly come Dancing - X Factor and I'm a celebrity all have lost their best acts or performers by the stupid voting of the populace with a grudge against a person or judge rather than the stars ability

Quickbeam 10:41 23 Nov 09

birdface 10:46 23 Nov 09

You are quite right.
Its not right but i suppose the only way that they will get the message is for people to stop phoning.
It's just a money grabbing ploy and unfortunately those that do phone cannot see that.
It should be banned for all programs and not just the ones that you have mentioned.

peter99co 11:02 23 Nov 09

We should get the public to vote for the three political parties in a game show called Yes Prime Minister to see who they want to take over.

A top prize could be a ticket out of the country for the biggest loser.

Kevscar1 11:10 23 Nov 09

Maybe we should have a Eurovison President Contest.

and the English candidate gets Null points

Seth Haniel 11:55 23 Nov 09

I saw an article last week where people were going to a site on-line where they could vote for free which could lead to all sorts of problems. Legit voters could claim hteir money back etc,.

Quickbeam 12:02 23 Nov 09

"Eurovison President Contest."
We'd probably get an Irish president then. They have a good record of winning Eurovision because they are one of the least hated countries in Europe:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…